Black Bean Brownies
Click here to return to the Cakes And Frosting-Brownies page
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup cooked black bean puree
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ** Frosting, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all dry ingredients together.
- In a large bowl mix cocoa, butter, sugar, black bean puree and eggs until
- well blended. Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Grease a 9 x13 inch pan with cooking spray and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Frost if desired.