Tutti Frutti Rice Salad
Click here to return to the Rice, Grains, Beans And Stuffing-Rice page
Recipe used with permission by the USA Rice Federation. For more information about rice, visit www.usarice.com.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- In large bowl, combine rice, cranberries, mango, pecans, pepper, vinaigrette and 1/4 cup parsley. Toss well. Garnish with remaining parsley.